The laboratory has specialized databases subscribed by the Universidad de los Andes and the School of Management in finance, capital markets, mass consumption and manufacturing industry, strategy, and economics, among others. Available for students, professors, and administrative staff of the Universidad de los Andes.
Bloomberg, 12 licenses
Bloomberg covers all stock markets: equities (Equity), sovereign fixed income (Govt), corporate fixed income (Corp), commodities (Comdty), currencies (Curncy), indexes (Index), statistics, and macroeconomic projections. Includes face-to-face seminars in Bogota.
Refinitiv, 100 licenses
Refinitiv Workspace provides access to exclusive and reliable industry-leading data, information and news, covering different types of markets such as Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Commodities, Indices, and Benchmarks. It also covers funds, derivatives and options, adding different types of analytics, calculators and tools. Additionally, it integrates with the largest and most robust database in the world called Datastream.
Topics from Bloomberg y Refinitiv
- Relative Valuation: Market Cap., P/E, Beta, Debt/Equity, Tax, EV/Ebitda, EV/Sales, WACC, ROE.
- Financial Analysis: 1.6 million companies listed on the stock exchange, key financial analysis statistics, income statement, balance, cash flow.
- Ratios: profitability, growth, credit, liquidity, working capital.
- Economic Forecasts: GDP, CPI, unemployment, external balance, fiscal balance, interest rates, exchange rates.
- Commodity Price Forecasts
- Fixed Income Search
- Crypto Currency Monitor
- Futures, Options, Forwards
These databases can be accessed at the Finance and Markets Laboratory (SD1001).
EMIS (Emerging Markets)
It contains the financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow) of four (4) million companies from emerging countries (in the case of Colombia, it contains 200 thousand companies), industry reports, macroeconomic data by country, business news, and sectorial and global news.
Uniandes Libraries / Information search / Electronic resources / EMIS